- Do I need to book an appointment, or can I just come and see the dresses?
Yes, you need to, otherwise we can not guarantee a free fitting and stylist for you.
- Do I need to book an appointment to see only accessories?
No, you don’t need to. Unless you want to try all these accessories with your wedding dress on, that’s when you need to book the fitting room for you.
- How can I book an appointment?
- Go to our contacts, you can either call us or whatsapp.
- You can send your phone number to us via Instagram or go to the “book your appointment” block on our web-site.
- Is there a fitting charge?
No, our fittings are free of charge at the moment.
- Where can I see all your collection?
All our bridal collection is available on our web-site. The web-site is monitored daily, so if you can not find a specific dress model it means it has either never been there before or has already been sold.
- What is your price range?
Our price range is from 5’000 AED up to 40’000 AED and majority of the wedding dresses are between 8’000 AED to 12’000 AED. But we run different promotions every month, so some models might be on promotion and fall into a different price category at some point. And we also provide a selection of wedding dresses of previous bridal collections left in 1 piece or 1 size only, you can find them under the hashtag #Under5500AED.
- How many dresses may I try on?
We do not recommend trying on more than 5-7 dresses as there are only 2 major silhouettes and the rest is the matter of detailing. You can only get confused with a bigger number of options and not be able to make any decision on the model at all. And our job is to help you find your dream wedding dress and not confuse you.
- Do you rent wedding dresses?
No, we do not rent wedding dresses. But if you tell us your budget for renting a many times used wedding dress, we are sure we can offer you a brand new one for this price.
- May I take my friends for the fitting?
Of course you may, but bear in mind that you have to take the people who know you and support you the most and will not influence your decision in a way that it will confuse or ruin your experience while choosing YOUR dream dress, not theirs. We also suggest to take along not more than 2 persons, coming from our experience, the more people, the more opinions there is.
- Do I have to pay full amount for a wedding dress or can I leave a deposit?
You have to pay the full price of the dress. Another option you can pay 30% downpayment and present a post-dated cheque for the rest of the payment with maximum of two installments for a period of not more than 30 days.
- Do you do custom made wedding dresses?
No, we don’t. We sell ready-made bridal gown collections of the world-knowns designers. But we provide possible adjustments on dress to fit you perfectly.
- I am HIJABI Do you do alterations in my case?
Yes, we do. Firstly, we will chose the best dress to suit your body and then we will try it on with ready-made inside shirts to see how it will look in the modest and covered version.
- What kind of accessories do you have?
We have all bridal accessories, except for shoes: veils, tiaras, headpieces, ring-pillows, jewelry, ear-rings and jewelry sets, petticoats, push-ups, garters, gloves, sashes.
- Do you sell wedding shoes?
No, we don’t sell any shoes at the moment.
- I bought my wedding dress elsewhere, can I do alterations in your boutique?
We do not work on wedding dresses purchased outside Vanila Wedding Boutique in Dubai and Moscow.
- How can I order this dress?
We sell dresses of the rack. Depending on the designer, if the model is still in production line and if you have on the average 6-8 months before your wedding, then the order can be placed. But we strongly recommend to take the dress immediately once you fall in love with it. As we have seen a lot of brides who “lost” their dream dresses due to hesitation.
- May I store my wedding dress with you?
We do not store purchased wedding dresses, the same way other branded stores don’t. Would you leave your Chanel little black dress with the store for a few months after purchase?
- Can I take pictures in the fitting room?
We strongly recommend NOT to take pictures because:
- Dress you try on most probably will not be your perfect size, so it will be clipped from different sides and will not look perfect on the picture.
- You will most probably NOT have your bridal hair style or maybe even more makeup.
- You are definitely not using a professional camera, so the quality of the pictures will be low.
That’s why the image you see in the mirror will be completely different from the visual in your smart phone.
- Is there return and refund policy?
Yes, we do, please go via the link for more details. 7 days refund, 30 days exchange.
- Do you buy used wedding dresses?
No, we don’t, but there are special Apps and web-sites for this service.
- Do you have this dress in my size?
Majority of our dresses come in one piece as per an average size of a bride. In order to make it your size, we have a professional seamstress who will work with you on the dress and will make sure it will fit you perfectly.
- I am #VanilaBride and I want to be featured on your social media, how to I submit the pictures?
- You can send your pictures to our Vanila WhatsApp: +971507858383
- You can send them to our Vanila e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org